Birth Time: the documentary
Find Events Near You
- Dublin 1Monday Sep 2706:30pmOdeon Point Square (Formerly Point Village)
- LimerickMonday Sep 2706:30pmOdeon Limerick
- LouthWednesday Nov 1006:30pmOmniplex Drogheda
- Strandfield, DrinaghWednesday Nov 0306:30pmOmniplex Wexford
- ArklowWednesday Nov 0306:30pmOmniplex Arklow
Three women embark on a mission to find out why an increasing number of women are emerging from their births physically and emotionally traumatised. Their discoveries expose the truth and lead them to join the birth revolution and forge a movement that hopes to change the face of maternity care here and across the developed world. Improving women’s experience of birth helps them set up a stronger bond with their babies, decreases their risk of postnatal depression and encourages them to trust their maternal instincts when it comes to mothering their children. Care, connection, respect and trust begin with the mother baby bond.